Student Young Men's Christian Association
Found in 129 Collections and/or Records:
Newsletters from the Pacific Northwest region student Christian associations. Early newsletters are from the Seabeck region of the National Student YWCA and later ones include the student YMCA and the Pacific Northwest Student Christian Association newsletters.
Documents concerning the Southwest region of the National Student YWCA including programs and correspondence regarding regional cabinet training conferences, minutes and reports of the advisory and administrative committees, and minutes and reports of the Southwest Council of Student Christian Associations.
Newsletters from the Southwest Council of Student Christian Associations and the Southwest region of the National Student YWCA.
Documents concerning the National Student YWCA Southwest region and the Southwest Council of Student Christian Associations. Correspondence and minutes concerning the special project to fund an African American student secretary in the Southwest region follow the fundraising, planning and implementation of the project. Other documents include bylaws, programs, handbooks, lists of leaders, pamphlets and program guides and suggestions.
- Student movements 119
- College students -- Religious life 111
- College students -- Societies, etc 100
- correspondence 99
- reports 98
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 78
- Pamphlets 74
- minutes (administrative records) 74
- Nonprofit organizations -- Management 67
- Women college students 67
- College students -- Political activity 66
- College students -- International cooperation 59
- Nonprofit organizations -- Finance 56
- College students -- Social conditions 49
- Notes 44
- Proceedings 40
- outlines (documents) 39
- Bulletins 35
- Leadership in women 35
- application forms 34 + ∧ less