United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Sculptor; Director, Smith College Public Relations; and Officer, United States Naval Reserve, World War II. Focuses primarily on her career as a sculptor, with a small amount of material on her work (as student and staff) at Smith College and in U.S. Navy. Material includes correspondence, biographical articles, research files, clippings, exhibit catalogs (sculptures of notable people), posters, scrapbooks, and photographs.
Records of the WAVES, Smith College's unit of the women's Naval Reserve. These files contain books, broadcasts, correspondence, printed materials, press releases, newspaper clippings, memoranda, notes and photographs.
- War 2
- correspondence 2
- photographs 2
- Artists 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Books 1
- Catalogs 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Naval history -- Massachusetts -- Northampton 1
- Oral histories 1
- Posters 1
- Sculptors -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Sculpture (visual work) 1
- Transcripts 1
- Women 1
- Women -- Suffrage -- United States 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women historians 1
- Women sculptors -- United States -- 20th century 1 + ∧ less