Duckett, Eleanor Shipley.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Professor of Latin, noted philologist and historian. The majority of the Eleanor Shipley Duckett Papers is related to Duckett's professional life and her research, but there is also biographical information and some personal correspondence.
The Priscilla Van der Poel Papers contain materials primarily concerned with the professor's teaching career at Smith, but also reveal much about her social life. Material includes correspondence, programs, writings, photographs, diaries, and collected ephemera.
- Art -- Study and teaching -- Massachusetts -- Northampton 1
- Artists 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Journalists 1
- Travelers' writings 1
- War 1
- War correspondents -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Women in higher education 1
- Women journalists -- United States -- 20th century 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Journalists -- Personal narratives, American 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Writings 1
- clippings 1
- correspondence 1
- memorabilia 1
- photographs 1
- scrapbooks 1 + ∧ less