Schuster, Marilyn R.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Marilyn R. Schuster is a Andrew W. Mellon Professor Emerita in the Humanities at Smith College, having taught in the departments of French, comparative literature, and the study of women and gender. Marilyn Schuster's papers contain Professor Schuster's professional papers relating to her work on the creation of a women's studies department at Smith College including proposals for the major, course syllabi and notes, student projects, and faculty memos.
The Office of the Provost and Dean of the Faculty directs and integrates the varied academic efforts of the college to create a thriving community and supports faculty across the arc of their professional lives—through curricular innovation, compensation, professional development and external grants. The Office of the Provost/Dean of the Faculty records contain files on tenure and promotion committees, meetings, inactive faculty, personnel.
- African American women -- Employment 1
- Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction -- Finance 1
- Career development 1
- College personnel management 1
- Committees 1
- Compensation management 1
- Curriculum change 1
- Curriculum planning 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Degrees, Academic -- Massachusetts -- Northampton 1
- Demotions 1
- Discrimination in employment 1
- Diversity in the workplace 1
- Employee retention 1
- Employee rules 1
- Employees -- Training of 1
- Grievance procedures 1
- Job vacancies 1
- Pensions 1
- Personnel management 1 + ∧ less