Real estate, 1918-1940
Scope and Contents
Documents concerning the lease, purchase, sale, use, management and maintenance of YWCA of the U.S.A. buildings and properties.
Dates of Materials
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for use without restriction beyond the standard terms and conditions of Smith College Special Collections.
However, by agreement with the YWCA of the U.S.A., microdexes known to contain financial records or personal health information (usually on job applications) were not digitized and/or not published in our online repository as part of the CLIR Digitizing Hidden Collections grant. These microdexes may still be accessed on the original microfilm, and digital files may be made available to individual researchers upon request.
505 frames (1 partial reel)
- Bloomfield, Essex, New Jersey, United States
- Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States
- Building -- Estimates
- Building management
- Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction -- Finance
- Camden, Camden, New Jersey, United States
- Chautauqua, Chautauqua, New York, United States
- Granite Dells, Yavapai, Arizona, United States
- Ludlow, Windsor, Vermont, United States
- Property insurance
- Real property
- clippings (information artifacts)
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063