Scope and Contents
Minutes and reports of the executive committee of the World's Student Christian Federation. The World's Student Christian Federation unites member student Christian organizations from around the world under common purpose in order to strengthen the international student Christian movement. The executive committee meets to discuss the administration, management and finance of the organization.
Dates of Materials
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for use without restriction beyond the standard terms and conditions of Smith College Special Collections.
However, by agreement with the YWCA of the U.S.A., microdexes known to contain financial records or personal health information (usually on job applications) were not digitized and/or not published in our online repository as part of the CLIR Digitizing Hidden Collections grant. These microdexes may still be accessed on the original microfilm, and digital files may be made available to individual researchers upon request.
389 frames (1 partial reel)
- Christian leadership
- College students -- International cooperation
- College students -- Religious life
- College students -- Social conditions
- College students -- Societies, etc
- Interdenominational cooperation
- Nonprofit organizations -- Finance
- Nonprofit organizations -- Management
- Student movements
- Universities and colleges -- Religion
- World's Student Christian Federation
- minutes (administrative records)
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063