Student, circa 1952-1960
Scope and Contents
Handbooks, discussion notes and pamphlets concerning the World's Student Christian Federation, its relationship with other organizations, it relationship as a lay Christian movement to churches and the overall mission and purpose of the organization.
Dates of Materials
- circa 1952-1960
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for use without restriction beyond the standard terms and conditions of Smith College Special Collections.
However, by agreement with the YWCA of the U.S.A., microdexes known to contain financial records or personal health information (usually on job applications) were not digitized and/or not published in our online repository as part of the CLIR Digitizing Hidden Collections grant. These microdexes may still be accessed on the original microfilm, and digital files may be made available to individual researchers upon request.
160 frames (1 partial reel)
- Christian leadership
- College students -- International cooperation
- College students -- Religious life
- College students -- Social conditions
- College students -- Societies, etc
- Interdenominational cooperation
- Nonprofit organizations -- Finance
- Nonprofit organizations -- Management
- Student movements
- Universities and colleges -- Religion
- World's Student Christian Federation
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063