Arkansas, circa 1921-1949
Scope and Contents
Administrative records, reports and correspondence concerning YWCA of the U.S.A. associations in Arkansas. Documents begin with a section of documents concerning activities concerning the entire state and continue alphabetically by association covering Blytheville through Fordyce.
Dates of Materials
- circa 1921-1949
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for use without restriction beyond the standard terms and conditions of Smith College Special Collections.
However, by agreement with the YWCA of the U.S.A., microdexes known to contain financial records or personal health information (usually on job applications) were not digitized and/or not published in our online repository as part of the CLIR Digitizing Hidden Collections grant. These microdexes may still be accessed on the original microfilm, and digital files may be made available to individual researchers upon request.
425 frames (1 partial reel)
- Blytheville, Mississippi, Arkansas, United States
- Camden, Ouachita, Arkansas, United States
- El Dorado, Union, Arkansas, United States
- Fayetteville, Washington, Arkansas, United States
- Fordyce, Dallas, Arkansas, United States
- Women -- Societies and clubs
- Young Women's Christian associations -- Arkansas
- administrative records
- application forms
- lists (document genres)
- outlines (documents)
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063