Colorado, circa 1919-1938
Scope and Contents
Visitation reports, constitutions and documents concerning the affiliation and disaffiliation of YWCA of the U.S.A. associations in Fort Collins, Grand Junction and Montrose, Colorado.
Dates of Materials
- circa 1919-1938
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for use without restriction beyond the standard terms and conditions of Smith College Special Collections.
However, by agreement with the YWCA of the U.S.A., microdexes known to contain financial records or personal health information (usually on job applications) were not digitized and/or not published in our online repository as part of the CLIR Digitizing Hidden Collections grant. These microdexes may still be accessed on the original microfilm, and digital files may be made available to individual researchers upon request.
184 frames (1 partial reel)
- Fort Collins, Larimer, Colorado, United States
- Grand Junction, Mesa, Colorado, United States
- Leadership in women
- Montrose, Montrose, Colorado, United States
- Nonprofit organizations -- Finance
- Nonprofit organizations -- Management
- Social problems
- Social service -- California
- Women -- Societies and clubs
- Young Women's Christian associations -- California
- administrative records
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063