Scope and Contents
Dates of Materials
- 1858- 1990
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
1 linear feet (2 boxes, 1 volume)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Additions to the Collection
- Labor movement
- Poor women -- United States -- 20th century
- Women -- Employment -- United States
- Women -- United States -- Economic conditions
- Women and development -- United States -- 20th century
- Women consumers -- United States -- 20th century
- Working class -- United States -- 20th century
- Economics collection
- Finding Aid
- Finding aid prepared by mnsss.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Encoding funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 2005-09-23: mnsss89 converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02-5c.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- 2017-07-26T17:48:24-04:00: This record was migrated from InMagic DB Textworks to ArchivesSpace.
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063