Emma France Ward papers
Scope and Contents
Dates of Materials
- Ward, Emma F. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Biographical / Historical
2 boxes (2 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Industrial safety -- United States -- 20th century
- Labor movement
- Shipbuilding industry -- Employees
- United States -- Politics and government
- Ward, Emma F.
- Women -- Employment -- United States
- Women -- Health and hygiene
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States
- Emma France Ward papers
- Finding Aid
- Finding aid prepared by mnsss.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Encoding funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 2005-09-23: mnsss165 converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02-5c.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- 2017-07-26T17:48:12-04:00: This record was migrated from InMagic DB Textworks to ArchivesSpace.
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063