Jeanne Bokina Christie papers
Scope and Contents
The Jeanne Bokina Christie Papers include copies of some of her letters written from Vietnam; Red Cross orientation material and the SROA newsletter, circa 1967-71; a few photographs; and two videotapes of a SNET Panel on Vietnam organized by Christie.
Dates of Materials
- Creation: 1966 - 1983
- Christie, Jeanne Bokina (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use without restriction beyond the standard terms and conditions of Smith College Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
The Sophia Smith Collection owns copyright to the unpublished works by the creator of this collection. Copyright to materials created by others may be owned by those individuals or their heirs or assigns. Permission must be obtained to publish reproductions or quotations beyond "fair use." It is the responsibility of the researcher to identify and satisfy the holders of all copyrights.
Biographical / Historical
Jeanne Bokina Christie was a volunteer for the Red Cross Supplemental Recreational Activity Overseas Program (SRAO) in Vietnam, circa 1967-70, and has been active in several organizations regarding women Vietnam veterans.
0.229 linear feet (1 container)
Red Cross volunteer, Vietnam War. Copies of letters from Vietnam; Red Cross material, photographs; and videotapes re: Vietnam .
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Jeanne Bokina Christie, 1990.
Genre / Form
- Jeanne Bokina Christie papers
- Finding Aid
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Encoding funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 2017-07-26T17:48:13-04:00: This record was migrated from InMagic DB Textworks to ArchivesSpace.
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063