Maude Bushnell Green papers
Scope and Contents
Dates of Materials
- Green, Maude Bushnell (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Biographical / Historical
6 boxes (2.5 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Account books
- Amherst College--Students
- Australia -- Description and travel
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
- Bushnell family
- Europe -- Description and travel
- Faraway Farm (Pomfret Center, Conn.)
- Farm life -- Connecticut -- 20th century
- Green family
- Green, Maude Bushnell
- Green, Murray H.
- Mexico -- Description and travel
- New Zealand -- Description and travel
- Travelers' writings
- United States -- Description and travel
- Finding aid to the Maude Bushnell Green papers.
- Legacy Finding Aid (Updated)
- Susan Boone
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Encoding funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 2017-07-26T17:48:14-04:00: This record was migrated from InMagic DB Textworks to ArchivesSpace.
- 2019-07-09: Typewritten inventory added and collection level record updated to conform to current standards.
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063