YWCA of the U.S.A. records, Record Group 2. Predecessor organizations and National Board records
Dates of Materials
- YWCA of the U.S.A. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright in other items in this collection may be held by their respective creators. For reproductions of materials that are governed by fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required. For those few instances beyond fair use, or which may regard materials in the collection not created by YWCA of the USA, researchers are responsible for determining who may hold materials' copyrights and obtaining approval from them. Researchers do not need anything further from Smith College Special Collections to move forward with their use.
Biographical / Historical
22.5 linear feet
Language of Materials
- Predecessor Organizations
- National Board
- National Coordinating Board
- Board of Trustees
- National Nominating Committee
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Copies
Note about organizational names used in this finding aid
- Finding aid to Record Group 2. Predecessor organizations and National board records, of the YWCA of the U.S.A. records
- Legacy Finding Aid (Updated)
- Finding aid prepared by Maida Goodwin, Amy Hague, Kara McClurken, Amanda Izzo. Finding aid augmented and revised by Christie Peterson and amended by Scott Biddle in 2020.
- 2008, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Processing of the YWCA Records was made possible by the generous support of the National Historical Records and Publications Commission and the estate of Elizabeth Norris. Digitization and description of a selection of photographs, microfilm, and publications was made possible by the Council on Library and Information Resource (CLIR) 2106-2018 Digitizing Hidden Collections grant.
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 3/20/2019: Finding aid updated with links to digitized materials, and content/structure updated to current standards.
- 2020-08-28: Added info. to flat file folders
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063