Florence B. Wight scrapbooks
Scope and Contents
Six World War II scrapbooks, including clippings, postcards, brochures, and typed letters home from England and France, where she served as a nurse, circa 1943-45.
Dates of Materials
- Wight, Florence B. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Closed due to visible mildew.
Conditions Governing Use
The Sophia Smith Collection owns copyright to the unpublished works by the creator of this collection. Copyright to materials created by others may be owned by those individuals or their heirs or assigns. Permission must be obtained to publish reproductions or quotations beyond "fair use." It is the responsibility of the researcher to identify and satisfy the holders of all copyrights.
Biographical / Historical
Florence B. Wight was a nurse during World War II in England and France, circa 1943-45. She may have lived in West Springfield, Mass. No other biographical information is available.
1.083 linear feet (1 container)
World War II nurse. Six World War II scrapbooks, including clippings, postcards, brochures, and typed letters home from England and France, where she served as a nurse, circa 1943-45.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Katharine Rose, 2004.
- Florence B. Wight scrapbooks
- Finding Aid
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Encoding funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 2017-07-26T17:48:16-04:00: This record was migrated from InMagic DB Textworks to ArchivesSpace.
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063