Stop It Now! records
Scope and Contents
Dates of Materials
- 1993 - 2008
- Stop It Now! (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Researchers must sign an Access Agreement Form, agreeing to protect confidentiality, before using this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Biographical / Historical
2 boxes (2.5 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The contents of computer media in this collection has been copied to networked storage for preservation and access; the original directory and file structure was retained and file lists were created. Some media was unable to be copied. See the log files linked in the container list for more details.
- Anti-rape movement
- Child abuse -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Child molesters -- Rehabilitation
- Child sexual abuse -- United States -- Prevention
- Electronic records
- Family violence
- Feminists -- Northampton (Mass.)
- Incest -- United States -- Prevention
- Incest victims -- Rehabilitation
- Sexually abused children -- Services for
- Stop It Now!
- Stop It Now! records
- Finding Aid
- Finding aid prepared by Burd Schlessinger.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 2017-07-26T17:48:19-04:00: This record was migrated from InMagic DB Textworks to ArchivesSpace.
- 2020-06-02: Description added for born-digital content.
- 2021-06-17: Legacy container inventory to accession 2015-S-0026 added
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063