Silvia Tennenbaum papers
Scope and Contents
Dates of Materials
- 1936 - 2013
- Tennenbaum, Silvia (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
- This collection has not been fully processed and therefore may be difficult to use.
- Researchers must sign an Access Agreement Form before using this collection, agreeing to protect the confidentiality of living persons.
Conditions Governing Use
Biographical / Historical
11.917 linear feet (11 containers)
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The contents of computer media in this collection has been copied to networked storage for preservation and access; the original directory and file structure was retained and file lists were created.
- Authors, American
- Divorce -- United States -- 20th century
- Electronic records
- Holocaust survivors -- United States
- Jewish women
- Jews -- United States -- 20th century
- Marriage -- United States -- 20th century
- Motherhood -- United States
- New York (State) -- Long Island
- Tennenbaum, Silvia
- Travel writers
- Travelers' writings
- Women rabbis -- United States
- Silvia Tennenbaum papers
- Finding Aid
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 2017-07-26T17:48:22-04:00: This record was migrated from InMagic DB Textworks to ArchivesSpace.
- 2020-06-24: Description added for born-digital content.
- 2021-07-15: Content description added from accession inventory
Part of the Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063