Eunice Chace Greene Papers
Scope and Contents
The Eunice Chace Greene Papers contain correspondence, sketches and diagrams for Anatomy of a Rat, a lab book created by Greene.
Dates of Materials
- Creation: 1935 - 1975
- Greene, Eunice Chace. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for use without restriction beyond the standard terms and conditions of Smith College Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
Smith College retains copyright of materials created as part of its business operations; however, copyright in other items in this collection may be held by their respective creators. For reproductions of materials that are governed by fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required. For instances which may regard materials in the collection not created by Smith College, researchers are responsible for determining who may hold materials' copyrights and obtaining approval from them. Researchers do not need anything further from Smith College Special Collections to move forward with their use.
Biographical / Historical
- September 1, 1895
- A.B. Brown University
- A. M. Smith College - thesis The Appendicular Osteology and Myology of the White Rat (Mus Norwegicus Albinus)
- Married - Walter Farrar Greene
- Teacher, University of Buffalo Medical College
- Independent researcher for investigation at Buffalo University Medical School.
- Syracuse University College of Medicine.
- Technician in charge of Blood Bank in Syracuse (N.Y.) Memorial Hospital
2.5 linear feet (3 containers)
Language of Materials
Instructor of Zoology. Collection contains correspondence, sketches and diagrams for Anatomy of a Rat, a lab book created by Greene.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Processed by Gayla B. Spaulding.
Please note that prior to 2018, folder inventories were not always updated when new material was added to the collection. As a result, folder inventories may not be complete and folder numbers may be incorrect.
- Finding aid to the Eunice Chace Greene Papers
- Legacy Finding Aid (Updated)
- Gayla B. Spaulding
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Encoding funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- 07/26/2017: This resource was modified by the ArchivesSpace Preprocessor developed by the Harvard Library (https://github.com/harvard-library/archivesspace-preprocessor)
- 2005-09-23: manosca59 converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02-5c.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- 2018-11-013: Containers added and finding aid updated as part of the College Archives Survey
Part of the Smith College Archives Repository
7 Neilson Drive
Northampton MA 01063