Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
- Audiotapes 3
- Awards 3
- Bibliographies 3
- Calendars 3
- DVD-Video discs 3
- American Studies Association 1
- Beecher, Catharine Esther, 1800-1878 1
- Clemens, Kate 1
- Dublin, Thomas (1946 December 01) 1
- Johns Hopkins University 1
- Kelley, Florence, 1859-1932 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Mackey, Mary 1
- National Women's Studies Association 1
- Ryan, Mary 1
- SUNY Binghamton 1
- Sklar, Kathryn Kish 1
- State University of New York at Binghamton -- Faculty 1
- University of California, Berkeley 1
- University of California, Irvine 1 + ∧ less