Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains the business records of the Committee on Women, Population,& the Environment (CWPE), a multi-racial alliance that works on the local, regional, national, and international levels to oppose population control policies that blame overpopulation for poverty, hunger, environmental degradation and political volatility.
Elizabeth A. Sackler, the daughter of Arthur M. Sackler, a psychiatrist who made a fortune in the pharmaceutical business and a noted patron of the arts, has been a tireless advocate on behalf of American Indians and the repatriation of their sacred objects as well as a self-described "matron"of feminist art". Her papers include correspondence, reports, fundraising materials, A/V materials, photographs, and publications.
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
Activist; Educator. The papers of an activist who fought for peace, gay rights and an end to classism. include correspondence, research, lecture notes, published work, program files, organizational records, newspaper and magazine articles, email, photographs, films, and computer files. Especially well-documented is Yeskel's work to end homophobia and classism.
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
- Computer media 8
- Research 8
- DVD-Video discs 7
- Manuscripts 7
- Publications 7
- Audiotapes 6
- Fliers 6
- Notes 6
- Videotapes 6
- articles 6
- Awards 5
- Newsletters 5
- Organization files 5
- Programs 5 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Aalfs, Janet E. 1
- Aalfs, Joann 1
- American Indian Ritual Object Repatriation Foundation 1
- American Studies Association 1
- Beecher, Catharine Esther, 1800-1878 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- Black Women Stirring the Waters 1
- California Women's Agenda 1
- Chicago, Judy, 1939- 1
- Class Action (Organization) 1
- Committee on Women, Population and the Environment 1
- Daly, Mary 1
- Darling, Marsha J. Tyson 1
- Diversity Works 1
- Dublin, Thomas (1946 December 01) 1
- Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art 1
- Elizabeth A. Sackler Foundation 1
- Fulcher, Patsy G. 1
- Global Campaign for Microbicides 1
- Halima, Yasmin 1 + ∧ less