Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Elinor Lipman, fiction author and teacher.
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
Mary Thom was a feminist activist, author and editor of Ms Magazine. The materials in this collection document Thom's personal and professional life. They include correspondence; manuscript drafts; research and interviews for her biography of Bella Abzug and Ms. magazine projects; published works by Thom and others; and photographs.
- DVD-Video discs 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Interviews 4
- Newspapers 4
- Notes 4
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Abzug, Bella S., 1920-1998 1
- American Studies Association 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- Black Women Stirring the Waters 1
- California Women's Agenda 1
- Clemens, Kate 1
- Edgar, Joanne 1
- Fulcher, Patsy G. 1
- Global Campaign for Microbicides 1
- Halima, Yasmin 1
- Heise, Lori 1
- Hernandez, Aileen C. (1926 May 23-2017 February 13) 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Levine, Suzanne Braun 1
- Lipman, Elinor 1
- Mackey, Mary 1
- Ms. (periodical) 1
- National Committee Against Discrimination in Housing 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Task Force on Minority Women and Women's Rights 1 ∧ less