Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Professional and personal papers, including correspondence, business records, sermons, writings, both published and unpublished, and teaching/workshop materials, especially strong in anti-racism material, of Andrea Ayvazian, labor and delivery nurse, mountaineering guide, anti-racism consultant, a teacher, a folk singer and published poet, a college dean of religous life, and a pastor.
Women's advocacy group. The records document the daily activities of a feminist non-prift research and advocacy group. Major topics covered: women's rights, women's health, reproductive rights, women of color, affirmative action, and domestic violence.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Elinor Lipman, fiction author and teacher.
Elizabeth A. Sackler, the daughter of Arthur M. Sackler, a psychiatrist who made a fortune in the pharmaceutical business and a noted patron of the arts, has been a tireless advocate on behalf of American Indians and the repatriation of their sacred objects as well as a self-described "matron"of feminist art". Her papers include correspondence, reports, fundraising materials, A/V materials, photographs, and publications.
- Books 6
- CD-ROMs 6
- Fliers 6
- Organization files 6
- Electronic mail 5
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- National Organization for Women 2
- Adam, Margie 1
- American Indian Ritual Object Repatriation Foundation 1
- Ayvazian, Andrea 1
- Biren, Joan E. (1944) 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- Black Women Stirring the Waters 1
- California Women's Agenda 1
- Center for the Advancement of Women 1
- Chicago, Judy, 1939- 1
- Christian, Meg 1
- Communitas 1
- Crowe, Frances, 1919- 1
- Deming, Barbara, 1917 1
- Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art 1
- Elizabeth A. Sackler Foundation 1
- Fulcher, Patsy G. 1
- Hammer, Barbara, 1939-2019 1
- Helaine Victoria Press 1
- Hernandez, Aileen C. (1926 May 23-2017 February 13) 1 + ∧ less