Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries/journals, writings, both prose and poetry, course work, workshop materials, and photographs of Myra Shapiro, New York poet and author.
- Awards 5
- Computer media 5
- Electronic records 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Newspapers 5
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Portuguese 1
- American Studies Association 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- Black Women Stirring the Waters 1
- Bly, Robert 1
- California Women's Agenda 1
- Clemens, Kate 1
- Fulcher, Patsy G. 1
- Giamatti, Bart 1
- Hernandez, Aileen C. (1926 May 23-2017 February 13) 1
- International Women's Writing Guild 1
- Johns Hopkins University 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Kinnell, Galway 1
- Kramer, Marian 1
- Mackey, Mary 1
- National Committee Against Discrimination in Housing 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Task Force on Minority Women and Women's Rights 1
- National Urban Coalition 1
- National Welfare Rights Organization (U.S.) 1 ∧ less