Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Professional and personal papers, including correspondence, business records, sermons, writings, both published and unpublished, and teaching/workshop materials, especially strong in anti-racism material, of Andrea Ayvazian, labor and delivery nurse, mountaineering guide, anti-racism consultant, a teacher, a folk singer and published poet, a college dean of religous life, and a pastor.
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
- Awards 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Newspapers 5
- Notes 5
- notebooks 5
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Portuguese 1
- American Studies Association 1
- Ayvazian, Andrea 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- Black Women Stirring the Waters 1
- California Women's Agenda 1
- Clemens, Kate 1
- Communitas 1
- Crowe, Frances, 1919- 1
- Fulcher, Patsy G. 1
- Hernandez, Aileen C. (1926 May 23-2017 February 13) 1
- Johns Hopkins University 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Kramer, Marian 1
- Mackey, Mary 1
- Mount Holyoke College 1
- National Committee Against Discrimination in Housing 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Task Force on Minority Women and Women's Rights 1
- National Urban Coalition 1
- National Welfare Rights Organization (U.S.) 1 + ∧ less