Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Comprised of correspondence, reports, research notes, surveys, audiovisual materials, and newspaper clippings from the papers of Aileen C. Hernandez, activist and civic leader. These papers document the life of Aileen C. Hernandez, activist and civic leader.
Professional and personal papers, including correspondence, business records, sermons, writings, both published and unpublished, and teaching/workshop materials, especially strong in anti-racism material, of Andrea Ayvazian, labor and delivery nurse, mountaineering guide, anti-racism consultant, a teacher, a folk singer and published poet, a college dean of religous life, and a pastor.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Elinor Lipman, fiction author and teacher.
Elizabeth A. Sackler, the daughter of Arthur M. Sackler, a psychiatrist who made a fortune in the pharmaceutical business and a noted patron of the arts, has been a tireless advocate on behalf of American Indians and the repatriation of their sacred objects as well as a self-described "matron"of feminist art". Her papers include correspondence, reports, fundraising materials, A/V materials, photographs, and publications.
- DVD-Video discs 5
- Fliers 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Posters 5
- Videotapes 5
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Portuguese 1
- American Indian Ritual Object Repatriation Foundation 1
- Ayvazian, Andrea 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- California Women's Agenda 1
- Chicago, Judy, 1939- 1
- Coalition for Economic Equity 1
- Communitas 1
- Crowe, Frances, 1919- 1
- Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art 1
- Elizabeth A. Sackler Foundation 1
- Global Campaign for Microbicides 1
- Halima, Yasmin 1
- Heise, Lori 1
- Hernandez, Aileen 1
- International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union 1
- Lipman, Elinor 1
- Mount Holyoke College 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Urban League 1
- National Welfare Rights Organization (U.S.) 1 ∧ less