Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Comprised of correspondence, reports, research notes, surveys, audiovisual materials, and newspaper clippings from the papers of Aileen C. Hernandez, activist and civic leader. These papers document the life of Aileen C. Hernandez, activist and civic leader.
Professional and personal papers, including correspondence, business records, sermons, writings, both published and unpublished, and teaching/workshop materials, especially strong in anti-racism material, of Andrea Ayvazian, labor and delivery nurse, mountaineering guide, anti-racism consultant, a teacher, a folk singer and published poet, a college dean of religous life, and a pastor.
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
- Awards 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Newspapers 5
- Notes 5
- notebooks 5
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Portuguese 1
- American Studies Association 1
- Ayvazian, Andrea 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- California Women's Agenda 1
- Clemens, Kate 1
- Coalition for Economic Equity 1
- Communitas 1
- Crowe, Frances, 1919- 1
- Hernandez, Aileen 1
- International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union 1
- Johns Hopkins University 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Kramer, Marian 1
- Mackey, Mary 1
- Mount Holyoke College 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Urban League 1
- National Welfare Rights Organization (U.S.) 1
- National Women's Studies Association 1
- New Jersey Friends of Welfare Rights 1 ∧ less