Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Comprised of correspondence, reports, research notes, surveys, audiovisual materials, and newspaper clippings from the papers of Aileen C. Hernandez, activist and civic leader. These papers document the life of Aileen C. Hernandez, activist and civic leader.
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
- Awards 4
- Manuscripts 4
- Newspapers 4
- Research 4
- Calendars 3
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Portuguese 1
- American Studies Association 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- California Women's Agenda 1
- Clemens, Kate 1
- Coalition for Economic Equity 1
- Hernandez, Aileen 1
- International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Mackey, Mary 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Urban League 1
- National Welfare Rights Organization (U.S.) 1
- National Women's Studies Association 1
- New Jersey Friends of Welfare Rights 1
- Ryan, Mary 1
- SUNY Binghamton 1
- Tillmon, Johnnie 1
- United Church Board for Homeland Ministries. Race Relations Dept. 1
- United Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Synod of New Jersey 1
- United States. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission 1 ∧ less