Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries/journals, writings, both prose and poetry, course work, workshop materials, and photographs of Myra Shapiro, New York poet and author.
- Awards 4
- Computer media 4
- Electronic records 4
- Newspapers 4
- Notes 4
- Portuguese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- American Studies Association 1
- Bly, Robert 1
- Clemens, Kate 1
- Giamatti, Bart 1
- International Women's Writing Guild 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Mackey, Mary 1
- National Welfare Rights Organization (U.S.) 1
- National Women's Studies Association 1
- New Jersey Friends of Welfare Rights 1
- Piercy, Marge 1
- Poets House 1
- Ryan, Mary 1
- SUNY Binghamton 1
- Shapiro, Myra 1
- Stafford, William 1
- Tillmon, Johnnie 1
- United Church Board for Homeland Ministries. Race Relations Dept. 1
- United Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Synod of New Jersey 1
- University of California, Berkeley 1 ∧ less