Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Professional and personal papers, including correspondence, business records, sermons, writings, both published and unpublished, and teaching/workshop materials, especially strong in anti-racism material, of Andrea Ayvazian, labor and delivery nurse, mountaineering guide, anti-racism consultant, a teacher, a folk singer and published poet, a college dean of religous life, and a pastor.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Elinor Lipman, fiction author and teacher.
Elizabeth A. Sackler, the daughter of Arthur M. Sackler, a psychiatrist who made a fortune in the pharmaceutical business and a noted patron of the arts, has been a tireless advocate on behalf of American Indians and the repatriation of their sacred objects as well as a self-described "matron"of feminist art". Her papers include correspondence, reports, fundraising materials, A/V materials, photographs, and publications.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
- Awards 5
- Bibliographies 4
- Books 4
- DVD-Video discs 4
- Essays 4
- Portuguese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- American Indian Ritual Object Repatriation Foundation 1
- Ayvazian, Andrea 1
- Chicago, Judy, 1939- 1
- Clemens, Kate 1
- Communitas 1
- Crowe, Frances 1
- Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art 1
- Elizabeth A. Sackler Foundation 1
- Lipman, Elinor 1
- Mackey, Mary 1
- Mount Holyoke College 1
- National Welfare Rights Organization (U.S.) 1
- New Jersey Friends of Welfare Rights 1
- Ryan, Mary 1
- SUNY Binghamton 1
- Sackler, Elizabeth A. (1948 February 19) 1
- Tillmon, Johnnie 1
- United Church Board for Homeland Ministries. Race Relations Dept. 1
- United Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Synod of New Jersey 1
- University of California, Berkeley 1 ∧ less