Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Committee on Women, Population and the Environment records
The collection contains the business records of the Committee on Women, Population,& the Environment (CWPE), a multi-racial alliance that works on the local, regional, national, and international levels to oppose population control policies that blame overpopulation for poverty, hunger, environmental degradation and political volatility.
Dates of Materials: 1979 - 2012
Loretta J. Ross papers
Abstract Loretta J. Ross is a Reproductive Rights advocate, Civil Rights activist, feminist, women's health activist. Her papers contain speeches, writings, correspondence, organization and conference files, and audiovisual materials. The collection pertains primarily to Ross' activism for reproductive justice rights for women of color, anti-violence, international human rights work, and particularly to issues related black women's health. Other topics include abortion, women's health, teenage...
Dates of Materials: 1956 - 2014
- Center for Democratic Renewal (Atlanta, GA) 1
- Committee on Women, Population and the Environment 1
- Darling, Marsha J. Tyson 1
- National Black Women's Health Project 1
- National Center for Human Rights Education 1
- National Women's Health Network 1
- Rape Crisis Center (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Ross, Loretta J. 1 + ∧ less