Showing Collections: 31 - 54 of 54
Marianne Robinson's letters, photographs, poetry, correspondence, and even invoices are fantastic primary sources for topics of the labor and women's movement, folk music, single motherhood, and activism. Her correspondence with Woody Guthrie might be of special interest.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries/journals, writings, both prose and poetry, course work, workshop materials, and photographs of Myra Shapiro, New York poet and author.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Ronnie Gilbert, singer, playwright, psychotherapist, narrator of numerous documentary films, feminist, and global peace worker. Also includes extensive audiovisual materials documenting concerts, albums, and interviews with Ronnie Gilbert and others.
This small collection is comprised mostly newspaper clippings about girls and women breaking into collegiate and professional sports, and youth sports, circa 1970s. Included are printed materials on the Women's Equity Action League Educational and Legal Defense Fund (WEAL) and its interpretations of Title IX - Educational Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all federally funded education programs.
Suzanne Braun Levine is a writer and editor. She joined Ms.
Resource files from the UMASS-Amherst Women's Studies Department containing printed material on a variety of topics relating to women including abortion, rape, lesbianism, domestic violence, reproductive rights, journalism, literature, the arts, prostitution and women's rights.
- Writings 49
- correspondence 49
- Photographs. 37
- clippings 33
- articles 32
- Notes 24
- Audiotapes 23
- memorabilia 20
- Books 18
- Pamphlets 18
- reports 18
- Electronic records 17
- Newsletters 17
- Research 17
- Computer media 16
- Brochures 15
- diaries 14
- Electronic mail 13
- Manuscripts 13 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Breton 1
- French 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Ms. (periodical) 3
- Grierson, Margaret Storrs 2
- International Planned Parenthood Federation 2
- National Abortion Rights Action League 2
- National Women's Health Network 2
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America 2
- Rape Crisis Center (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Sanger, Margaret, 1879-1966 2
- Steinem, Gloria 2
- Young Women’s Christian Association of the U.S.A. 2
- Adam, Margie 1
- Aleichem, Sholom 1
- American Medical Association 1
- American Psychiatric Association 1
- American Studies Association 1
- American Women's Association 1
- Anderson, Eleanor Copenhaver 1
- Arizona State University--Faculty 1
- Asetoyer, Charon 1
- Associated Country Women of the World 1 ∧ less