Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Margaret Sanger Papers Project (MSPP) is a historical editing project sponsored by the Division of Libraries at New York University. The Project was formed by Dr. Esther Katz in 1985 to locate, arrange, edit, research, and publish the papers of the noted birth control pioneer. The collection contains biographical files, subject files, chronology and newspaper clippings, correspondence, a few primary sources (pamphlets, brochures, and publications), computer files, and an FBI file on...
Dates of Materials: 1879 - 2012
The collection contains professional academic papers and materials associated with publications of Mary Ryan, Women's History and Women's Studies scholar.
Dates of Materials: 1968 - 2015
- Biographical notes 1
- Birth control -- 20th century 1
- Birth control -- Research 1
- Birth control -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Birth control movement 1
- Books 1 ∧ less
- Johns Hopkins University 1
- Margaret Sanger Papers Project 1
- Margaret Sanger Research Bureau 1
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America 1
- Rose, Florence 1