Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 32
Teacher; Author; Astrologer. Collection includes personal papers and materials pertaining to Howell's career as an astrologer and teacher and practitioner of Jungian cosmology/psychology: a lengthy oral history; teaching materials; diaries; writings; correspondence; publicity materials; subject files; and memorabilia.
The collection contains the business records of the Committee on Women, Population,& the Environment (CWPE), a multi-racial alliance that works on the local, regional, national, and international levels to oppose population control policies that blame overpopulation for poverty, hunger, environmental degradation and political volatility.
The collection documents the work of Diana Beach, an Episcopal priest, including subject files and publications pertaining to women in religion and women's rights issues she encountered in her ministerial work, notably such family issues as alcoholism, divorce, and domestic violence; sex discrimination; and violence against women.
Marianne Robinson's letters, photographs, poetry, correspondence, and even invoices are fantastic primary sources for topics of the labor and women's movement, folk music, single motherhood, and activism. Her correspondence with Woody Guthrie might be of special interest.
The collection contains the literary papers of Mary Mackey, feminist novelist and poet.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries/journals, writings, both prose and poetry, course work, workshop materials, and photographs of Myra Shapiro, New York poet and author.
- Writings 29
- correspondence 28
- photographs 22
- clippings 20
- Notes 17
- Audiotapes 16
- Books 14
- Newsletters 14
- Pamphlets 14
- Brochures 13
- Periodicals 12
- reports 12
- Computer media 11
- Electronic mail 11
- Manuscripts 11
- CD-ROMs 10
- Electronic records 10
- Newspapers 10 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- International Planned Parenthood Federation 2
- National Abortion Rights Action League 2
- National Women's Health Network 2
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America 2
- Rape Crisis Center (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Sanger, Margaret, 1879-1966 2
- Adam, Margie 1
- Aleichem, Sholom 1
- American Medical Association 1
- American Psychiatric Association 1
- American Women's Association 1
- Arizona State University--Faculty 1
- Associated Country Women of the World 1
- Bauman, Batya 1
- Beach, Diana Lee 1
- Berkshire Conference on the History of Women 1
- Biren, Joan E. 1
- Black Women's Health Imperative 1
- Bly, Robert 1
- Boston College -- Faculty 1 ∧ less