Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Loretta J. Ross is a Reproductive Rights advocate, Civil Rights activist, feminist, women's health activist. Her papers contain speeches, writings, correspondence, organization and conference files, and audiovisual materials. The collection pertains primarily to Ross' activism for reproductive justice rights for women of color, anti-violence, international human rights work, and particularly to issues related black women's health. Other topics include abortion, women's health, teenage...
Dates of Materials: 1956 - 2014
Abstract Feminist; Administrator; Reproductive rights advocate. Early records of the Reproductive Rights National Network, and materials documenting international women's rights organizing. Organizations and topics include the Reproductive Rights National Network, the Black Women's Health Project, Women's International Solidarity Affair in the Philippines (WISAP)/GABRIELA, MADRE, Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights, sterilization abuse, reproductive rights advocacy and politics, lesbian...
Dates of Materials: 1911-2013; Majority of material found within 1972-2006
- Abortion -- Political aspects -- United States 1
- African American women 1
- African American women -- Health and hygiene 1
- African American women -- Social conditions 1
- African American women health reformers 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Center for Democratic Renewal (Atlanta, GA) 1
- Hamilton, Saralee, 1945-2006 1
- National Center for Human Rights Education 1
- National Women's Health Network 1