Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Administrator, Family planning services. Correspondence, memoranda, manuals, and reports pertaining to providing and managing family planning services, particularly in Texas.
Dates of Materials: 1970 - 1999
Overview The records of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America provide substantial information about the history of the birth control and family planning movement nationally and internationally. They are a significant source of information on all aspects of the history of birth control and family planning, including women's health issues; sex education; women in poverty; international population planning and policy; and the legal, political and social aspects of contraception and abortion. Types...
Dates of Materials: 1912 - 1998; Majority of material found within 1950 - 1980
Overview The records of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America provide substantial information about the history of the birth control and family planning movement nationally and internationally. The records contain correspondence, memos, minutes, reports, publicity, publications, and congressional and legal materials. They document many aspects of the work of the PPFA and its predecessor organizations, advocacy, medical work, and the activities of its staff and affiliates. The PPFA Records are...
Dates of Materials: 1918 - 1974
- Abortion services -- United States 2
- Audiotapes 2
- Birth control -- 20th century 2
- Birth control -- Developing countries -- 20th century 2
- Contraceptives -- Research 2
- Financial records 2
- Human reproduction -- Political aspects 2
- Hygiene, Sexual -- 20th century 2
- Legal documents 2
- Manuals 2
- Minutes 2
- Motion pictures 2 ∧ less
- Alan Guttmacher Institute 2
- American Birth Control League 2
- Best, Winfield 2
- Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Birth Control Federation of America 2