Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Loretta J. Ross is a Reproductive Rights advocate, Civil Rights activist, feminist, women's health activist. Her papers contain speeches, writings, correspondence, organization and conference files, and audiovisual materials. The collection pertains primarily to Ross' activism for reproductive justice rights for women of color, anti-violence, international human rights work, and particularly to issues related black women's health. Other topics include abortion, women's health, teenage...
Dates of Materials: 1956 - 2014
Abstract Non-profit women's health advocacy organization focusing on the diversity of women's experiences; advocating women's self-determination in all aspects of their reproductive and sexual health; establishing universal health care that meets the needs of diverse women; monitoring the actions of federal regulatory and funding agencies, industry, and health care professions; providing women with objective health information from a feminist viewpoint; and supporting grassroots action. The records...
Dates of Materials: 1963 - 2021
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- Abortion -- Political aspects -- United States 1
- Abortion -- United States 1
- Abortion rights movement 1
- African American civil rights 1
- African American women 1 + ∧ less
- Center for Democratic Renewal (Atlanta, GA) 1
- Herbert, Sonja 1
- National Black Women's Health Project 1
- National Center for Human Rights Education 1
- Pearson, Cindy 1