Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
Collegiate association. The records document the organization's history, administration, committee activities, membership, and promotional activities. Materials include reports, brochures, correspondence, and printed materials.
The collection contains the business records of the Committee on Women, Population,& the Environment (CWPE), a multi-racial alliance that works on the local, regional, national, and international levels to oppose population control policies that blame overpopulation for poverty, hunger, environmental degradation and political volatility.
Elizabeth A. Sackler, the daughter of Arthur M. Sackler, a psychiatrist who made a fortune in the pharmaceutical business and a noted patron of the arts, has been a tireless advocate on behalf of American Indians and the repatriation of their sacred objects as well as a self-described "matron"of feminist art". Her papers include correspondence, reports, fundraising materials, A/V materials, photographs, and publications.
The collection contains personal and professional papers reflecting Elizabeth Kennedy's role as one of the pioneers in the field of Women's Studies and LGBTQ Studies as well as her activism, both in Buffalo, NY and in Arizona. Especially well documented is the emergence of Women's Studies as a viable academic field, as well as the opening up of American Studies and cultural anthropology.
Legislators' organization. The records include minutes, reports, publications, and other administrative records, as well as scrapbooks about individual legislators and NOWL meetings..
The collection contains correspondence, publications, notes, press releases, and photographs related to the International Women's Year and the convening of the Houston 1977 conference; materials reflect state as well as national organizing efforts.
- reports 21
- correspondence 20
- Financial records 12
- Notes 12
- articles 11
- Audiotapes 10
- Electronic records 10
- memorabilia 10
- Brochures 9
- Organization files 9
- Speeches. 9
- Writings 9
- Fliers 8
- Minutes 8
- Newsletters 8
- Pamphlets 8
- Annual reports 7 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- German 1
- Portuguese 1
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- 2
- International Planned Parenthood Federation 2
- National Council of Negro Women 2
- National Organization for Women 2
- Sophia Smith Collection of Women's History 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Association of University Women. Connecticut Valley Branch 1
- American Indian Ritual Object Repatriation Foundation 1
- American Studies Association 1
- American Women's Association 1
- Anderson, Eleanor Copenhaver 1
- Ansbacher, Charles 1
- Associated Country Women of the World 1
- Association of Collegiate Alumnae 1
- Bauman, Dorothy 1
- Black Women Organized for Action 1
- Black Women Stirring the Waters 1
- Black Women's Health Imperative 1
- Blackwell, Marilyn Schultz 1
- Bradley, Richards M., 1861-1943 1 + ∧ less